Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Letter For kimberly

Dear benjamin, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that once we see each other again that fire will be reunited and start again the minute we touch and our eyes lock. I decided put down these words because We havent seen enough of each other before they took you from me now we have letters im lost without you sometimes i reach out for you then i remember your not here i need more time with you now that i finally found you. I was recently thinking of you at walmart when i was buyin you a xmas gift, i thought about both of us shopping for dinner an lingerie going to our home together having wild rough raunchy love making fixing dinner an watching it on our couch to some great scary movie falling asleep in your arms. Your 10000watt smile dazzling beautiful eyes ur sexy toned abs your kickass sweet personality the fire of your fingers when they glide over my sultry skin makes me feel excited because i met an know you depressed because your not here sad i want you hear frusterated because i need you......

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as i know since you been in jail we havent had much time but its just a rough sticky patch we can get through thick an thin happy an hard im here for you till you get rid of me, and that this would be making you feel i understand its hard but we can make it baby stay strong im always here for you. My recent challenging sad when you not around depressed all i do is dream bout you an me maing an startin our life together i wanna be held by you i want you to make love to me has left me feeling excited when we get to touch an see one another ooverly happy when you get out i get to kiss hug and fondle you again, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing i wanna live with you in our home in th country on land just you me n our pets an love every night with your arms wrapped around me together. Love kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment