Sunday, November 3, 2013

Love Letter For babe <3

Dear Peter, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If ever di ikaw ang makakasama ko sa buhay, magiging makasalanan ako dahil babalik at babalik ako sayo.. I decided put down these words because I love you so much. Gusto ko from time to time may bago para di ka naman mag sawa sakin. Ayokong maging parang natural nalang sayo yung sweetness and efforts ko. Kahit di kita nakakasama araw araw gusto ko lagi ako sa puso at isip mo babe.

. I was recently thinking of you, yung sa Picnic Grove, Tagaytay City, Sobrang worth it ka. Lahat ng sakit at sama ng loob ko naalis nung araw na dinala mo ko sa tagaytay babe. Sobrang thankful ako sa lumikha at ibinigay ka niya sakin.. Your humane eyes makes me feel safe and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately sa work, inner conciousness, and nung nag cheat ako, worst mistake ever. Swear I wont do that again., and that this would be making you feel It had ruined our good start, but I promise babe our forever will be better now.. My recent challenge is that I have been struggling to win you back. Nasakin ka pero parang may kulang. has left me feeling pain from time to time, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing great things with you. I want to travel the world with you. Makita kang sumasayaw ng infatuation ng Maroon 5 sa public. Kumanta ng here, there, everywhere ng Beatles sa taas ng bundok. Magbasa ng libro sa library ng rome. Sumakay ng MRT o LRT kasama si Adam Israel. I love you us.

Love babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment