Friday, November 8, 2013

Love Letter For Kwata

Dear Keyonia, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel that you are the girl i been waiting forever to be with i will neve give up on us i love having you in my life. I decided put down these words because I wriing to you keyonia to express how i feel about you.. I was recently thinking of you at School. home. and dreams, Keyonia i really like you and nobody else i want to exchange feeling with you i want to be there when you cry and dnt cry sometime u make me feel like crap but i notice what i got at first you where like a star that i kept reaching for knowing that it wil never grab it.. but now you my girlfriend and i really like and love i want us to have a great relationship. i want you to be the type of girl to take me into war and drag me out of there. so bascially this is my though that come to me when i think about you i Love you alot... Your Beautiful personality makes me feel Great and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I understand what you are going on with your family but im here 100% all the way, and that this would be making you feel i understand that you family doesnt understand. My recent challenging I have been facing the challenge of losing you but now.i understand i dnt want to lose you and i wont lose you has left me feeling I feel like i have confidence in my self and in our relationship i want to accomplish some things with you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to experienceing a great long relationship. and i want us to achieve what other think we wont. together. Love Kwata

No comments:

Post a Comment