Thursday, November 7, 2013

Love Letter For Tasha

Dear Matt, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we could make each other better people . I decided put down these words because I am missing you like crazy. I was recently thinking of you at I thought about you last night and was thinking about you last night... Just being in my car that last night/morning with you it felt like I've known you longer, and I felt safe, content, happy comfortable with you. I knew that night I didn't want it to be t he last time to talk to you and to pursue more. You may not see my smile right now or the way I am really feeling, everyday.. but best believe Matt when we can hold each other again you are going to feel it. I know it's not been to long to have such strong feelings for you. I'm following my heart, The way I feel about you is not only wanting me to be a better person, but to also be the woman who will always have your back in to actually not hurt you like I have been known to hurt other men before they've done to me. I want to be the only one you think of at night and in the morning.. I'd like to be the last woman. I know I probably sound corny right now I honestly can say I want to make you a very happy man! . Your beautiful eye's makes me feel warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I have also. I want to be the woman you can always turn to. I want to be there for you know matter what happens I'll be a phone call away until you return to Michigan,again. I will not lie and say this is easy.. I am trying so hard to be patient and understand that you are doing the best that you can to save up money. to be back in Michigan again. I'm trying my hardest to be patient because I feel you are worth it... My recent challenging I have been through a lot lately losing my momma and dealing with some other shit.. then I seen you and it was like all the hurt/pain went away for that moment., that has left me feeling like I could trust, love and actually be happy again You have made me feel that I am going to be okay and I love that you've been so patient with me, you are a very sweet man. I am very grateful that we ran into each other that night., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking forward to the future, and hope to experience much more in life with you. I hope that we continue speaking and getting to know each other..because so far Matt this has been great! I have a feeling that we as one could achieve and experience so much together.. Love Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment