Monday, November 18, 2013

Love Letter For Wilcarme

Dear My Star, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my soulmate. My ever so bright star.. I decided put down these words because I cherish you with my love and heart. You are cause of the butterflies fluttering around in my tummy. I love you Noah my true love.. I was recently thinking of you at Sunset, As i watch the sunset, it remains me of how soothing your eyes are,warmth in your arms,like tomorrow has another adventure for us and how sweet, caring and uniqie you are.. Your Pure Smile makes me feel Loved,alive,excited and warmth..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you going through alot. I want you to know im here and i will support you throughout your decisions., and that this would be making you feel What your going through may seem endless but with our love we will have an end to the chaos you have.. My recent challenging Many problems myself and i know you are there for me til the end has left me feeling Safe in your love., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Forever true love together. Love Wilcarme

No comments:

Post a Comment