Monday, November 4, 2013

Love Letter For Angelique

Dear Babe, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are tired of trying to make this work. Maybe we should just separate and work this out without filing for a divorce. Don't you think it would be best just to separate so we can work this out? I will get a place so you have space and I will have space. Do you agree? . I decided put down these words because Our marriage is falling apart. I was recently thinking of you at Home, I love him with all my heart. It hurts me knowing that we have to just call it quits. I could never love someone like I don't him. We have been together for 3 years and married for 1 year and I don't want to lose that. . Your Blue eyes makes me feel Loved and special .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Lack of money , and that this would be making you feel You are stressed because my income isn't enough for us and I am sorry. But I did it for us as a family. . My recent challenging Been getting less hours and being home while Babe goes out with friends. has left me feeling Depressed and sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A healthy marriage and happiness again together. Love Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment