Saturday, November 30, 2013

Love Letter For Shanna

Dear Babe, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that Ive been meaning to say but just haven't found the words. I feel as you are where I belong. I decided put down these words becaus I love you so much.. I was recently thinking of you while driving home from work. Asked myself why I felt about you way I do. The butterflies I get immediately when you are on my mind or the happiness in my heart when you walk into a room. I see the love in your eyes and it makes me feel you are where I belong.

I understand that you have been going thru so much lately such as being away from each other, your friends, and family, and that you feel lost and lonely. Been wishing for you to be here soon left me feeling sad and lonely for you too. I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Im looking foward to the future experiencing our hopefully peaceful and happy exsistance together.
Love You Babe!
xoxo...mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment