Saturday, March 1, 2014

Love Letter For torre

Dear Caroline, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were brought her to put me back on my path. I decided put down these words because So i wrote this letter from the bottom of my heart. I was recently thinking of you at just like the time we kissed and it instantly started raining, I think your the best thing to happen to this earth like your presence is a present for the world to enjoy and everything you do is so beautiful i don't even notice your flaws cuz i see you as the first time we met and that will certainly never change. Your big beautiful grey eyes makes me feel Like you are looking in my soul.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know because you have a racist family its hard on you because you have to hide me from them, and that this would be making you feel I know you would like for them to accept me for my differences. My recent challenging I have problems with my past so I've been working hard to fix my past problem so it can't interfere with our relationship has left me feeling i feel alot better knowing these problems will eventually go away soon, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm looking forward to the life we want together and making you ms.Luke together. Love torre

No comments:

Post a Comment