Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For Main

Dear Michelle, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you're a a wonderful woman . I decided put down these words because we should work on our relationship because I truly love you.. I was recently thinking of you at The house on Martha, I love Michelle more than anything and it's hard to be away from her... My heart hurts badly without my love.. Your Beautiful brown eyes makes me feel amazing and happy .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The lose of our house on Martha street? , and that this would be making you feel I am sorry I treated you badly . My recent challenging Main being jail has left me feeling Sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Marriage together. Love Main

No comments:

Post a Comment