Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Letter For Janiki

Dear Willie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were meant for me and i for you. I decided put down these words because I haven't talk to him and just needed him to know that no matter what we're v going through i love him. I was recently thinking of you at i think of you every minute, I miss you. I miss you holding me, touching me, kissing me. Your kissable lips makes me feel They make me feel full of passion.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you're heart is heavy with our separation issues, and that this would be making you feel I can understand why you feel like you have done me wrong but I have my part in this too. My recent challenging I don't see me without you. I don't wanna see me without you. I need you in my life. has left me feeling It's killing me to be without you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna grow old with you. I wanna be able to tell our grandkids stories about us together. Love Janiki

No comments:

Post a Comment