Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Letter For Allison

Dear Gilbert, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you have my back on everything in my life.. I decided to put down these words because I love you more than you know. You make me feel special and treat me like a queen.. I was recently thinking of you at work, I think about you and your safety. I think of how good a man you are to me. You never let me down. Women pray for a man like you. You are understanding, attentive to my needs and always willing to make sure I am happy. You never lie to me and make me feel special everyday.. Your Strength and determination makes me feel Safe and extremely loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as working lots of hours to make our house a home., and that this would make you feel exhausted, but I really appreciate all that you do.. My recent challenge has been dealing with my body hurting has left me feeling down and extremely tired, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and becoming your wife and spending the rest of my life with you together. Love Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment