Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For BossLady

Dear Boss, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the one for me and my life wouldn't b complete witout u. I decided to put down these words because I truly do miss u and I love u with all my heart. I was recently thinking of you at my granny house, At first I was feelin that u wouldn't care about me bein gone and I just cried myself to sleep at night, but once u expressed how much u missed me I could sleep without the tears. My heart beats to the thought of ur name and I wanna spend the rest of my life with u.. Your smile and great hugs makes me feel Beyond blessed and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the loss of our babies and everything we ever owned, and that this would be making you feel kinda sad and I know u have a new bby but I honestly dnt think he will ever compare to the originals. My recent challenge is that I been crying lately because sumtimes I dnt feel like I'm gud enough for not just u but anyone and that has left me feeling unwanted and down, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am still looking foward to the future, and experiencing Life and a family together. Love BossLady

No comments:

Post a Comment