Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For adamari

Dear husband, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel like i dont say I love you enough baby. I decided put down these words because because i love you soo much and i want you to know that. I was recently thinking of you at in bed, Last night while you where asleep i thought of how glad i am to have someone like you to say that is mine andnot share with some other hoee baby i love you. Your you loving words makes me feel Warm butterflies tipe of way that only you give me.

I understand that we have been facing stuff and i Ik we have our ups and downs and we fight from time to time and they just add up to your family problems, and that this would be making you feel And of course you dont like to show your feelings but I'd like to know how you feel . My recent challenging I have been trying to face, my fear of having to show true feeling and having my condition has left me feeling frustrated,and depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having our 8 lil babies and just simply being with you together. Love adamari

No comments:

Post a Comment