Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Letter For Will

Dear ieasha, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that I'm gonna fall in love and then there's no way I can lose you. I decided to put down these words because Ieasha as the days go by my feelings for you grow stronger and stronger than I ever wanted them to be.. I was recently thinking of you at I was at work pissed off then I thought about you and everything was alright, I wanna make you mine let's fall in love fall head over heels in love and get married.Bay being with you makes everything so much better I steady think about you and I really hope that when I'm thinking of you your thinking of me makes me feel Just knowing that I have you I don't have a care in the world.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I only want you to be happy I'm not perfect In any type of way I'm gonna make mistakes bay but please stay with me, and that this would be making you feel Maybe if I'm good enough I'll be your husband My recent challenging Even though me and her had a bad romance that has nothing to do with us has left me feeling I don't wanna hurt you and I don't wanna be hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna make you mine if you really ready baby together. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment