Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For Great one

Dear Edwige, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Babe I know I have been pretty hard on when it comes to certain things I am just trying to get you to be strong physically,mentally and spiritually if one I am not here I will know that you going to be ok le as d these kids.. I decided put down these words because I am writing this letter to my beautiful and wonderful wife to be. I was recently thinking of you at my bedroom, When I am inside our bedroom house I still can't believe that I really have you all to myself and sometimes I feel like I'm actually dreaming. Your love of my life makes me feel Edwige make me feel like the luckiest man on earth.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you are experiencing a time of depression because you lost your job, your family and friends all at the same time, and that this would be making you feel I will be there for you when you need me, I will be the shoulder to lean on when you need to cry on and I will be there until you get over this depression. My recent challenging We both been facing a lot of challenges and still we standing stronger than ever thanks to my saviour Jesus Christ and we'll be here for years to come has left me feeling your love is the reason I am still here fighting for this relationship, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Babe I cannot wait until the day you come my wife that will be the most glorious day ever together. Love Great one

No comments:

Post a Comment