Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For Chy

Dear Eric, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you more then you know i wish one day your able to say the same thing. I decided put down these words because I'm writing this letter to let you know how much u mean to me. I was recently thinking of you at at school, I thought about your smile your warm embrace how u hold me when we're making love. Your my big teddy bear makes me feel Warm , special, and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know your struggling with not having a car right now but i know that good will make a way, and that this would be making you feel I understand that and that's why i always go out my way to come pick you up and make sure your straight. My recent challenging I have been experiencing car issues and money issues has left me feeling it makes me feel frustrated, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to one day having a relationship with Eric together. Love Chy

No comments:

Post a Comment