Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Letter For katelyn

Dear joshua, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I honestly feel that we can bring back our spark if we want our relationship to get better. I decided to put down these words because We havent been as romantic as we should be.. I was recently thinking as I was laying next to you, I just see such a wonderful person in you, and being able to just look at you for hours while you sleep gives me so much time to think about us and our future.. Your Beautiful brown eyes makes me feel Warm and sexual.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know the past with me has been horrible but I want our future to be full with great memories for our children and us., and that this would be making you feel I understand that its going to take some time for us to patch all this up but im will to try as long as it takes.. My recent challenges have been feeling really depressed about everything. It has left me feeling worthless and grossed oit with myself., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I am looking forward to getting happy and living a great life with you and our kids. together. Love katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment