Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Love Letter For Husband

Dear Babe, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm sorry that I've put you through so much here in the last year. I decided to write down these words because I don't remind you and how much I love you enough. I was recently thinking of you at I really enjoyed San Antonio and hope we make more plans to travel.., I really think we should take pride in the things that we own and in the way that we live because I am proud to have you as my partner and wife.. Your you put up with a lot of my crap and you're very faithful makes me feel LUCKY

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you're going through alot at work and that you shouldn't have to go through it at home as well. ., and that this would be making you feel angry upset confused and on the edge about if you want to continue our relationship. My recent challenging it has definitely been a challenge for me to give in a little and let you lead the way because you're only looking out for me.. has left me feeling lately I feel worthless, ashamed, unmotivated, even less social., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to be able to earn back your trust. I want to walk down the aisle with you so that you and I can share the experience together. together. Love Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment