Thursday, March 27, 2014

Love Letter For lena

Dear ryan, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Me and you are meant to be god wouldn't have wanted this no other way . I decided put down these words because I love you. I remember recently thinking of you at at work, going on break, thinking about the time we had spent in the park with each other . Your personality makes me feel good .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Loss of a place to call home and drama from the mother of your first born , and that this could be making you feel stressed . My recent challenging Expecting reality for what it is has left me feeling depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Marriage and a family together. Love lena

No comments:

Post a Comment