Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Letter For Kate

Dear baby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we're absolutely perfect for one another. I am willing to endure all types of headaches & frustration knowing that in the end there will just be our love.. I decided to put down these words because I totally miss you so much & I am in constant thought about you day in & day out. I was recently thinking of you in the bathroom lol, I just thought about my constant and unconditional love for you. I really skim my brain sometimes looking for the thing that's gonna drive us apart, not because I want that or anticipate it, mainly so that I can start looking for solutions to that now so that I may stay with you forever. & really truly wondering if you're what God has in my life permanently and not just as a lesson. Your soft succulent lips makes me feel at peace and completely loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as trying to open up to me and express your deepest thoughts to me, your troubles, fears, worries, and anxieties. , and you have felt constant feelings of neglect and insecurities & thoughts thinking that you are not of inportance, but that is not the case whatsoever. My recent challenging Been trying to be a better listener and trying to communicate with you effectively and be that spiritual role model and guide in our relationship and a constant encouragement. That has left me feeling like I have a purpose or duty. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing waking up to you every morning & falling asleep wrapped in your arms. Start a family and go through life with you holding my hand. And watching you be this loving and caring father. Love forever, Suga Suge

No comments:

Post a Comment