Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For Catherine

Dear Andrew, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am falling for you like i havent felt this way in a very long time. You mean alot to me. Your important in my life an I can tell that you feel the same. . I decided put down these words because I miss you an care about you deeply. I adore you an appreciate everything your trying to do for me . . I was recently thinking of you at My McQueen & Tow Mater Bed. Yeah just a big kid inside still, I can picture us together an happy an having a wonderful life together in the long run. I see million of compliments each day as we come together an be one. . Your Handsome of course. Cuddable an Sweet an a True Gentlemen makes me feel Warm an Comfortable to be around. I can be myself inside an out .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Job issues an moving away from me , and that this would be making you feel You might have to leave me but lets show each other for the long run that we can be a strong confident amazing couple for all time. . My recent challenging Been trying to find a job . has left me feeling Hard times, but better thanks to My Boo..., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I expect to achieve wonderous heights with our Relationship to grow an prosper to a lifetime of happiness family an friends. together. Love Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment