Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For Great one

Dear Edwige, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I know I have been pretty hard on you about losing your job, family and friends all at the same time. Babe I am just trying to get you to be strong minded when it comes to things like that because life is going to treat good one day and treat you bad the next day you just got to be ready for what ever life send your way. I decided put down these words because I am writing this letter to let my baby know how much a cherish the time that we spent together. I was recently thinking of you at Babe every time I walk into our bedroom I feel like that room should be sacred just for the both of us that is the reason I get mad when I see another person on my bed, Babe I feel like my house is my castle and my room is my chamber no one else should not be in there but me and you. Your Love of my life makes me feel Babe you make me feel like luckiest man alive.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Babe I know because of all these challenges you are feeling kind of depress but don't worry everything will be ok. I will help you through all this by being by your side every step of the way and I will also be the shoulder you can cry on when you need me, and that this would be making you feel I want you to know that you are not alone on this, I will be the person to turn too when you need to talk. My recent challenging We both been facing a lot of challenges and still we standing stronger than ever thanks to my wonderful savior Jesus Christ and the way your love make me feel on a daily basis, your love is the reason that I keep fighting one day at a time has left me feeling we are overcoming a lot of obstacles because of the love we have for each other, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Babe I cannot wait until the day you come my wife and the I come your husband that will be a glorious day for me and my family together. Love Great one

No comments:

Post a Comment