Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For my king

Dear ladybug, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.therefore I took the time to write.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Sometimes I don't let my love show thru my actions, but trust me they're there.. I decided put down these words down because As you must already know I come with all that I live, stand, nd will die for.Which is Love, Loyalty, Honor,Trust, nd Respect!!!!!
nothing less.


. I was recently thinking of you at in the car while heading home, I thought about how much easier it would be with you than without. Your very humble, loving, nd caring makes me feel Warm nd soothing

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as myself but I'm very sorry that our encounters had to begin with a sad ending which was the lost of ur friend nd my mother.

, and that this would be making you feel as you do i ova stand you feel like my wanting to be with you has something to do with my family but it doesn't I truly love you.. My recent mind frame i have had been challenged with are very painful experiences thru out my journey towards what I'm destined to be.
you the lost of my mother nd my sister.
has left me feeling useless at some point but aware in most!, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to having a future with you, nd most of all a family of our own together. Love my king

No comments:

Post a Comment