Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For trish

Dear babe, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that even though times have changed and we argue does not mean i dnt smile when i see you ir how proud and amazed of the person you have become i will love u always n a day. I decided put down these words because i am writing you this to show you as many years go by and arguments or memories progress i will still love u as my eyes met yours in a small bedroom i knew our souls then combined to make one heart. I was recently thinking of you at when i lay down to sleep, how much he gives uo for me abd how amazing he is to do so. Your your smile makes me feel safe and as if thw world was on pause.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the challenge of him rising in life and me being insecure about it, and that this would be making you feel fruststration and anger. My recent challenging being insecure and afraid i will lose him has left me feeling sadness and afraid, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing buying a home and living happily ever after together. Love trish

No comments:

Post a Comment