Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For 2 SEXY

Dear MY TOMMY LOLLIPOP, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that With every passing day I'm falling for this incredible handsome,funny,amazing, sweet ,caring gentlemen that I could see myself spending every day with you.And all the cute pictures make me feel as you care a lot about me.. I decided put down these words because I'm writing this letter cause you are so far away by miles but so close cause your on my mind and in my heart every second of the day.. I was recently thinking of you at the first time we got together at my son's apt. you make goose bumps, If I was ever gonna get married again I have to say it would have to be with a man like you to spend the rest of my life with. Your sweet and a gentlemen makes me feel I know that in the little time we have known each other feels like I known you for ever.when I met you I have to say you swept me off my feet. I feel that with each passing day that goes by we have a stronger bond. But on the days we have very little time to talk it makes me miss you so much..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you say I talk a lot but if I didn't have anything to say that would mean I'm talking or discussing my problems with someone else., and that this would be making you feel I talk alot but how often do we get to talk or txt.And how long were we together alone to spend time with one another.. My recent challenging Been feeling like you really don't want to talk to me anymore.but if that is true tell me has left me feeling a mixture of emotions, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I would like to build a strong healthy relationship with you .and when we meet up again I want to stop the world and melt with you. together. Love 2 SEXY

No comments:

Post a Comment