Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For Taee

Dear Zay, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I wanna be whidd You forever & grow old together. I decided to put down these words because Bae I real deal love You, You make me complete, I never wanna loose You! Rs You make me whole. I was recently thinking of you in bed, How much You really mean to me. Your Sexy ass makes me feel Warm and soothed, happy & loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Loseing your daddy ik You hurt and I'm going to be here for You , and that this would be making you hurt and just thinking that You didn't even get the chance to spend enough time or even say goodbye to your father . My recent challenging Been trying to make life better for my kids & I but it's been hard doing so whidd out having any support but im going to make it has left me feeling ive been stressing & going through so much til the point i jus wanna give up, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing So much, having your baby, getting married, spending the rest of our life together. Love Taee

No comments:

Post a Comment