Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For Loka

Dear Amor, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that your not like any other man I've met.. I decided put down these words because I love you so much amor. You make me so happy even tho we fight sometimes you love me nd you spoil me. I couldn't ask for a better fiance. . I was recently thinking of you at la casa, When im at home by myself I think of you nd what you gave me. Im very thankful to have you in my life. Your wonderful makes me feel Loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that we lost Ajana but now we have Richard nd his sister is watching over us , and that this would be making you feel I understand that your hurting still nd I know the pain will never go away. But now we have a baby to admire. . My recent challenging I have been wanting this no contact order to be over so we can resume OUR life's. has left me feeling overwhelmed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I cant wait to get married to you. together. Love Loka

No comments:

Post a Comment