Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For Patricia

Dear Willie, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If it wasnt for you coming into my life when you did I dont know where I would be. I decided put down these words because I cant wait to see you, You are always on my mind and I love you sooo much babe.You make me happy.. I was recently thinking of you at At home, Being together with family , having fun laughing and building our life together. Most of all walking down the alse becoming Mrs. Willie Smith. Your Just the way he loves me makes me feel Warm, mushy and complete.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such not being able to give me want I want, and that would be making you feel bad for not being there when my dad passed. My recent challenging Not being able to be with him daily right now has left me feeling sad, depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being married raising our family together and being happy together. Love Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment