Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Letter For DeStane

Dear Daddiii, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I never want to loose you completely we can always be friends if nothing else you can always talk to me and ill always be here if you need me. I decided put down these words because I want you to know that i love you always and I'll be here for you whenever. I was recently thinking of you at Hospital, You were there for me like you said you would be you promised to never leave me again never to have me completely out your life and you'd continue to be here for me for us . Your i miss your smile laughing and talking with you your lips the way you kiss me makes me feel Happy and Inlove.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I, and that this would be making you feel Your hurting. My recent challenging Its kills me to not be with you and talk to has left me feeling very painful, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Hope to see you and make you happy i jus want everything to be okay together. Love DeStane

No comments:

Post a Comment