Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Letter For Bae

Dear Hunny, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We still have some type of connection that we don't have with anybody else... What I've been through with you, I've never experienced it with anybody else...

I don't want to go through the bad moments just the good but of course if there are no arguments, then there's no love.... I decided put down these words because Hunny I know we haven't spoken or seen each other for a while & even though I left Florida, there are moments when you cross my mind & it's hard for me to focus on whatever it is that I'm doing...

I honesty don't know why I still think about you but it's because I still care about you & I'm never going to stop loving you NO MATTER. what...

I can't even get to the point of hating you, even after the shit you put me through.... I was recently thinking of you at the marina, When I was at the marina I just thought about the first time we saw each other & the first time we chilled... That day made me realize how much I miss you & how much you mean to me.... Your tall, built, tatted up & slim body makes me feel Secured & loved .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Insecurity , and that this would be making you feel In the past you've had your problematic issues with your ex but you know for a fact that I'm nothing like them because I didn't do anything that they did to you...

All I ever did was love you, do everything for you & literally completely changed my whole self & attitude... You changed me completely.... My recent challenging Been having issues of my own with my baby daddy & his family... I have to put up with bitching & do everything on my own for Mijo & me... has left me feeling lonely, damaged & in need of someone, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope that we can put our issues aside & just focus on us, so that we can be happy together & live happily together... together. Love Bae

No comments:

Post a Comment