Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love Letter For wifey

Dear Hubby, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life by yhur side holding yhur hand through thick and thin & I cant wait to make our own family & create our own future togeather! I loves yhu foreva & Always, till the day I die & even then ill love yhu. Meeting yhu was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I neva thought id find happiness or true love in all honesty. But look at where we have gotten, yhu make me sooo happy nd ive neva loved anything like I love yhu. Ive neva cared or put up with as much as I have with yhu. Yhu put a smile on ma face by the end of each and everyday and always are there to wipe away my tears. I cant wait till the day I say "I DO" and create a life of our own and start a family togeatha. I decided to put down these words because I havent expressed how much I loved yhu. I was recently thinking of you at every second of everyday, Where lifes going to take us. And if we will have the life we have dreamed of side by side letting nothing or interfere with any of our plans. And that we make it through everything life may throw at us. When Im with yhu it makes me feel Like everything else doesnt exist and I can finally be myself.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Dealing with work, and that this would be making you feel stressed out and tired. My recent challenges have been getting stressed out with
Trying to get out of school early and trying to think of the best way I can achieve an amazing future for us and our future family has left me feeling overwhelmed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting married and having babies!!! And starting OUR future. together. Love wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment