Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For punk

Dear lovebug, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we as in you and I can go somewhere you are one guy I actually truly trust.. I decided put down these words because You make me so happy. Everytime I see your name pop up on my phone it makes me smile I can honestly tell you that has never happened with anyone else.. I was recently thinking of you randomly , I have been thinking that I hope u become THE ONE; there has not been one other boy I have been with that made me laugh as much as you did the first day we met. Just at negals buying that stuff cracked me up. But just on the way to your house you had me laughing and smiling the whole way there. That is everything I have been looking for in a man.. Your funny,cute,and caring makes me feel Loved, happy .

I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing that we as a team could go though a lot with eachother but we will stay by eachothers side through it all together. Love punk

No comments:

Post a Comment