Monday, January 13, 2014

Love Letter For misty

Dear brian, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I will lose u forever . That I am.not and never have been good enough for you. I decided put down these words because i miss the old us I wish you still loved me.. I was recently thinking of you at laying next to you watching u snore, Like I wanted to rip.off your clothes but I feel like you aren't realllly attracted to me. Like u sleep with me because you have too. Your gorgeous blue eyes and the old brians personality i feel in love with makes me feel They make my heart melt and my body ache to be held and touched ..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I'm so sorry for all the hurt and pain I have caused I hurt you and the kids and caused this entire mess

, and that this would be making you feel I know u have told me.over and over u will never love again. N these things are my. Fault.. My recent challenging We both have lost trust in one another . You were and are my only and best friend

I want that back somehow someway has left me feeling im with you daily and i still feel so lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to try to get back to where we can talk and love again

together. Love misty

No comments:

Post a Comment