Monday, January 13, 2014

Love Letter For Heidi

Dear Sidney, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I will always be in love with you. You might not feel the same and that's okay, but I do need you to know how I feel. I decided put down these words because I'm not sure you know exactly how I feel. I was recently thinking of you in the car on my way back to school. I was listening to "I won't give up". It always brings me back to those feelings and that unforgettable night at state. It makes me realize how amazing you make me feel. You changed my life for the good. Even if we don't get another chance to be together I want to say thank you for our time together and for all you've showed me. Your beautiful personality makes me feel happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as not getting along with your coach, and that this would be making you feel frustrated. My recent challenge has been struggling to understand myself and my feelings. It has left me feeling frustrated and confused about what I want out of life. We have had our challenges. I would love to be with you, but it seems as though everything happened at the wrong time. Now, just being able to talk to you every now and then would be great. You always make me smile no matter what's going on at that time for me. Love Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment