Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Letter For Gigi babe

Dear Τίγλη, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that you are one i a billion...and i really need you to stay.. I decided put down these words so as to show how much i want and care about you. I was recently thinking of you at χαμαιλέων, i thought that you are so cute and sexy at the same time.That you are unique,crazy and smart...I realized that i wanted to be with you . Your beautiful green eyes with a hint of blue makes me feel safe and unique.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as school and parenting pressure and i just want you to know that i will stand by you !, and that this would be making you feel i understand that it is cruel..but you are an amazing person!. My recent challenging is that i have been wanting to tell you that i am not that strong and i don't know what is going to happen if you leave has left me feeling have made me feel awful, so we should enjoy our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking forward of seeing you smile and laugh...and occasionally move on with out me as your girl but always in your heart. Love Gigi babe

No comments:

Post a Comment