Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love Letter For Gabriella

Dear jailyne, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You don't love me the way I love you, why is I'm giving you all my love u giving me less. Like It's us in this relationship, just not you or me. Why hurt me, why have tears down my face. Why tell me things I don't wanna hear. Why is it so hard for you to love me? Please let me understand the real reason why I'm in your life. The things you do scares me to the point ima kill myself. You love me like No other, why take that away. I'm happy & all I want is you. When would you get that threw your head that my love is real since day one. Ima always have your back No matter what. No female is going to care like I do or chase. Please all I'm asking is Love me. . I decided put down these words because Honestly I'm righting this to my Baby, is because, the love I have for her she don't see it it understand it. My thoughts my heart go crazy. She really don't understand the things I do makes her happy for the both of us.. I was recently thinking of you at Thursday .. i really thought that was the day i lost her for good. i lost myself when i didnt have her., I always thought, the love I have for her, I would push her away. That day me sitting & reading what she was saying to others. Like they not going to love u like I do. They not going to rip & run like I do. I really would take my life if I Dont have her. & Honestly I really be feeling the shit she do when we break up ima take her life & I'm not going to care. My love is a power you gotta earn, you got it you control it, don't destroyed it. Or ima destroyed everything. I love you . Your an amazing wonderful person makes me feel Safe, loved, Home, she always makes me feel like I'm the only person in try he world. She have my eyes open so wide, the world is beautiful to me now. I have No worries .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Cancer, I'm afraid ima lose my Fiance, But prayers do work & I'm praying everyday, crying & begging for her not to leave me.. life we might have situations but we can get threw them. , and that this would be making you feel Don't read that Baby they dum.. but just always know. God is always here. . My recent challenging Honestly I'm trying to find myself, who Im really is.. has left me feeling lost ,Confused , trap , in a box i cant breath in, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting married, be happy for once, leave People behind. Live with No regrets, look pass things. Always know if we have eachother everything would be Okay. Show her how my love can really get. I'm really really trying to have her kids. Nobody is stopping not even her. together. Love Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment