Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love Letter For Eli

Dear Babee, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If I was with right now I would do things to you that you will never forget. I decided put down these words because I dont go to omlsted anymore and I want to spend alot of time with you. I was recently thinking of you at At home, How your always there for me when I most need you. Your Smile makes me feel Happy and comfterble.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Me leaving your side, and that this would be making you feel You wanted to spend the whole day with me but I could not do that because 1)i skiped school to go see you and 2)i wanted to at least see you smile agian. My recent challenging Been depressed and sad all these days because I do not see you anymore has left me feeling Left out, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Seeing you agian together. Love Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment