Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love Letter For Carly

Dear Cordell, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you complete me. I can't picture my life with out you.
I decided put down these words because I am so in l love with you and that love gets stronger eveyday. I feel complete when I am with you and like there is something missing when I am not.

. I was recently thinking of you at the car while listening to Blake Shelton., I realized that God sent you to me for a lesson, which was how to forgive others and myself. This has taught me that everyone locean their own way and that is OK. I can't expect you to love the way I do. You are your own person and I value you. . Your beautiful green eyes. makes me feel Safe, secure, happy, like everything is going to be OK..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as what has been going on with your children, the emotional roller coaster that I have put you through and of course my family and their behavior.

, and that this would be making you feel these both drive you crazy and at times make you want to walk away.. My recent challenging been dealing with my feelings towards my family and myself. has left me feeling overwhelmed and depressed., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Our life challenges, watching all of our kids grow up and growing old together. together. Love Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment