Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Love Letter For Muffin

Dear Anthony, "What's meant to be will always find a way". I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person, but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. Some how it seems a little more easier.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that when im not around you I cant breathe and I have never love anybody how I love you. Anthony I love you so much and you mean everything to me. I think of you as my everything. You are my first and only . Im in love with you Anthony.The more life goes on, the more my feelings become more stronger for you.I dont wont you to go no where. Your loving eyes makes me feel like I can trust you and when I look into them I know no one will ever hurt me again and I am special+beautiful!

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as young and trying to help your family, baby you got this. When you feel down talk to me cause you make me strong. My recent challenge is finding my self, has left me feeling depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a life together. Love, Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment