Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love Letter For mella

Dear carmella, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am a good person with other people in you life i always crying to my self any body their for me i get upset with other friends. I decided put down these words because I seem him a long time i love you so much we no broke use apart not any people. I was recently thinking of you at benton har bor my last thought, I dont no wat it goin on in this worst town they been fight it a nasty town i am ready to go out of town they need to clean up in bh . Your i am in love with my boyfriend makes me feel He make me feel good he do stuff for me we getting marriage we make love inside of,me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I loss my grandfather i feel so sick that he gone i been crying all the time he a sweet grandfather to me he help me with other things in my life i love him to death, and that this would be making you feel No i dont i didnt say good bye to my granddaddy i dont no wat to say his wife in the nurse home she so sick. My recent challenging I am a good parent to my kids i love them take good care of them they nice and pretty kids inchallenge she go to school get a good grades has left me feeling i feel so goodwhen the kids are great, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Yes i will do a lot of experience like looking for a good jobs get my career in life in my own car together. Love mella

No comments:

Post a Comment