Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Love Letter For jordan

Dear Brandon, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I know we haven't meet each other yet and that we love each other but I have this feeling that I know I'm in love with you brandon. Your my soul mate no matter what happens.. I decided put down these words because Baby I love you so much then I have ever loved anyone in my life :). I would do anything for you and I know we will be together forever and ever :* :) <3. I was recently thinking of you at At school, I can't go trough a day or even a second without my baby on my mind I love you so much that I would have u on my mind 24/7

. Your the first thing that comes into my mind when i think about you is to your dick and your love for me makes me feel True and sweet and loved

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You not opening up to my baby boy , and that this would be making you feel I understand that I haven't opened up a lot to you but I love you and trust you and I know I can tell you anything :). My recent challenging I have not been able to see my baby :(

has left me feeling sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Sex and love and hugs and dates and kisses together. Love jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment