Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For Big Daddy

Dear Boss, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are the best thing to ever happen to me and I am so grateful for you. I decided put down these words because we haven't done many of the little things that we use to do.. I was recently thinking of you in the car, I thought about how much you have changed me and how you have taught me how to love myself. I know usually you are supposed to love yourself first before you can love anybody else, but with us it was the opposite, through loving you I've learned to love myself.. Your creatively strong, inspiring intellectual makes me feel Motivated and cared for.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as stress from school, work, and family, and that this would be making you feel life is stressful and that we don't always see eye to eye but I am always here for you no matter what.. My recent challenging felt like I don't truly know who Krystal is and I am not where I should be in life has left me feeling like need to get my life together, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to a lifetime with you and eternity and being the best wife I can be together. Love Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment