Monday, April 21, 2014

Love Letter For ASONTI

Dear ABDUL, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that ALLAH HEARD ME NEEDING TRUE LOVE MY SOULMATE MY KING MY HUSBAND. I decided put down these words because JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I was recently thinking of you at COURTYARD MARRIOT. LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW, HOW HE TOUCHES ME LOOKS AT ME ALL THE EFFORT AND TIME HE PUT IN FOR VALENTINES DAY. BALLOONS FLOWERS TEDDY BEARS JUMBO CARDS. HOW HE MADE LOVE TO ME . Your YOUR SEXY BROWN EYES makes me feel SEXY AND SAFE.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as STAYING OUT OF JAIL BEING THE MAN I NEED, and that this would be making you feel FUSTRATED . My recent challenging TRUST has left me feeling FALLING INLOVE, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing EVERYTHING together. Love ASONTI

No comments:

Post a Comment