Monday, April 14, 2014

Love Letter For Brenda

Dear Sam, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We could be a great couple, if there were no lies or secrets between us. Secrets drive wedges .. I decided put down these words because I love Sam with all my heart.. I was recently thinking of you at getting out of jail, I thought when I came home things would be different, but seems they're worse. Calling. Connie and messing with all these bitches, especially bringing them in our home, having them wash your clothes,going to room

s with them, liquor store, WRONG in my book.. Your want to be happy and to be able to trust you. makes me feel Very good cause I'm trust worthy woman I don't lime to play games with my man.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Drugs and running around with people that could careless as long as they get what they want ., and that this would be making you feel I understand doing Your thing but I have deep feelings that have hurt a lot, if we would communicatie with out lies and secrets. I wish you would love me as k XL you.. My recent challenging I have hurt badly by you, your actions speak volumes, and it as if you don't care. I don't appreciate you riding women around and bringing them in our home, having then wash your clothes, what if I did that, how would you you honestly feel Sam ? has left me feeling truely disrespected,lost and confused, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to grow old together, I want to feel loved by you, your actions speak volumes Sam.I've out with more than I shouId don't know how much more I can handle and the screaming is so uncalled for,doesn't help any. together. Love Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment