Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love Letter For rere

Dear Zayan, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I Love You U can't see that everything I do is so U WILL Notice me I Want Us to be together Idk whats holding back I just wish u would see I don't want nobody else but u!!💋❤💓👏😘. I decided put down these words because I love u because u make me laugh if I'm mad at u u try to fix it sometimes I think u know I feel some type of way but just ,Don't know. How to respond we aew friends but seem like lovers teww 💋❤💋😍😍. I was recently thinking of you at school everyday, Omg zayan I just love when he do that zayan just so flirt he just idk I like everything he do

But he need ta just know. Your funny makes me feel Happy it makes me think like he wants to see me happy and a smile on my face I love it when he's funny because I feel di special bd out if this world!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I don't really know but I would care if I could, and that this would be making you feel He just doesn't know what to do. My recent challenging Trying to Go to school Mom going thru it moving

Nobody understanding im making own my own

I need somebody has left me feeling well i just want somebody in my life cause its si hard, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Maybe him finally figuring out how I felt bout him for a long time together. Love rere

No comments:

Post a Comment