Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For baby babe

Dear babay, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that me and you were meant to be when God created you he created me I see no other path I see no other door I see no other. I decided to put down these words because It feels like we've been so distant. I was recently thinking of you at the truck, I was sitting in my truck just thinking is life better without you are we not supposed to be together but then it hit me I love you more than I've ever loved a woman you do things that suck me everyday. Your beautiful smile makes me feel let me know I'm at home make me feel comfortable makes me happy inside.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know this job has been taking a lot out of you but there is sunshine at the end of are story, and that this feeling of angry being tired your body hurts all the time ends. My recent challenging a lot of your anger and frustration from the job you take out on me but through all of it I understand that's why I've been by your side through thick and thin has left me feeling sad at times, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to walking down that I'll with you open the door opera song barbecue it in our own backyard together. Love baby babe

No comments:

Post a Comment