Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Love Letter For stann

Dear summer, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that my heart belongs to you and I want you to share your smile, your hair, your Eyes, your lips and,your lovable body with me . I decided put down these words because Summer since the moment the day I saw your picture and hear your voice I fall in love with you and I can't get you out of my mind I think god everyday for making such a smart, gorgeous, glorious,awesome,and beautiful creature like you, you mean the world to me I promise I will never hurt you, or stop thinking about you, you the reason why I pray to god everyday to made us meet one day so we can be together as one and I never thought that love felt so beautiful and also hurtful at the same it us joy to be in love with a woman like you I'm sorry if I ever hurt you or make you cry just know that you are the reason why I'm still breathing I love you , I want you and I need you summer!!!!


Summer: WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOR AND MARRY ME??. I was recently thinking of you at the bust stop, Thinking about how everything about you looks so perfect. Your your smile and your Eyes makes me feel I feel like I'm existed, like I have a reason to breath again.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Struggling with your fashion career, and that this would be making you feel I understand that you need to focus on your fashion career but I'm here for you baby I want to help you . My recent challenging Finishing high school have no idea what I want to do next has left me feeling like I have no future, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having a beautiful family, having our own business, making progress, together. Love stann

No comments:

Post a Comment