Monday, April 14, 2014

Love Letter For Kayla

Dear Ahmed, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You should give me a chance.. I decided put down these words because I needed to find a way to tell you that I love you, but I just couldn't find the courage or the words.. I was recently thinking of you at everywhere, You are an amazing person and can always make me laugh. I wish. Could just talk to you everyday and we would never get inturupted. Even if you are silly and funny, you also know when to be serious. And it takes a lot for you to get mad, you are a patient person.. Your voice makes me feel Happy and calm..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you have been very busy lately., and that this would be making you feel Things can get tough in life.. My recent challenging Been struggling with school and at home with family. has left me feeling it has been hard, depressing, and stressful., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being able to be in a great relationship. together. Love Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment