Monday, April 14, 2014

Love Letter For THERESA

Dear JOEY MARTINEZ, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I would wanna say to Joey martinez... Thank you I wouldn't had made it this far in life. And I would thank joey ever day and night if I. Could.... I would to tell joey martinez.....if you ever need me or anything.. I mean anything..hit me up..its never to late...Thats. What Best Friends do..And I thank him with all my soul and all my heart.....thank you joey martinez........Best friends forever...2012--2014 of February .6th. I decided put down these words because HES MY BEST FRIEND... FOR THREE YEARS WE BOTH BEEN THROUGH ALOT TOGETHER..... I was recently thinking of you at I left place was meaningful okay my penis was at my daughter's house in Keizer Oregon we had a great visit, I just want to take this time to tell joey martinez I am very sorry all the wrong things that I have done that I have said I'm truly sorry and I would love to keep joey martinez was my best friend J martinez let's start over I can't lose you you know too much I miss you a lot. Your HIS SMILE.AND HIS LAUGH.. AND HIS BIG BROWN BEDROOM EYES. makes me feel WARM..SAFE..CALM..RELAXING...

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Joey martinez been facing trying to get to see if his children back .from the courts in Oakland California I have great faith in joey Martinez.., and that this would be making you feel I UNDERSTAND THAT.. My recent challenging MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE. WAS. LOSING MY BEST FRIEND..... IT WAS REALLY HARD...AND HURTFUL .AND REALLY PAINFUL... AT TIMES.. I FELT .LONELY. LOST...AND I WENT THROUGH A GREAT. DEPRESSION..... AND ITS HARD AND PAINFUL.. AT. TIMES.... has left me feeling like i was dieing...it was hard to believe that he was gone and never coming back I took it really hard and it's still hard I really care and I love him has my best friend forever thank you joey martinez, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing one day I would like to achieve to go to Oakland to see himthat's what I would like more than anything in the world to see my best friend together. Love THERESA

No comments:

Post a Comment