Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Love Letter For Khrystyn

Dear Nathan, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you.. I decided put down these words because I miss you and being with you.. I was recently thinking of you at merry go round, I just felt like a kid when we went on the merry go round. It was epic and unforgettable. . Your beautiful blue eyes makes me feel Excited and happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Dealing with your mom, trying get this situated in Carmel, and moving down to So Cal, and that this would be making you feel I understand your stressed and mixed emotional about everything. . My recent challenging I just wish you were here. has left me feeling sad and lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Seeing you! together. Love Khrystyn

No comments:

Post a Comment